Learn about the release checklist and supportability to engineering. Explore some QA acceptance criteria.
- [Instructor] This section covers quality…and knowledge exchange, the importance of quality…is that it creates a learning organization.…This gives your engineers and your test…and dev teams access to important information…that helps them do their job better…and helps them deliver on a better customer experience.…It's important to know that quality knowledge exchange…should happen multiple times during a project.…So it should happen early, it should happen mid way through…it should happen at phase change, it should happen…toward the end and in fact quality actually leads…the organization toward the ship release approval.…
So quality facilitates learning…from cross-functional organizations,…and quality is about customer experience…it's not just about technology.…So classic quality control starts…with a ship release criteria…and it's just like you're reviewing the rules of the game…before you start the game, let's review…the ship release criteria before development starts.…Let's document ship release criteria in the plan of record.…
- Hard skills and soft skills needed for program management
- Reporting and managing risk
- Phases of program management
- Understanding customers
- Running effective team meetings
- Working with partners
- Engineering, architecture, design, and code reviews
- Managing delivery and release
- Competitive analysis
- Measuring results
Skill Level Intermediate
Big Data Foundations: Program Managementwith Alan Simon1h 11m Intermediate
Make IT Work in Your Businesswith Scott M Burrell1h 43m Intermediate
Cert Prep: SNCP Foundations (S10-110)with Hubbert Smith2h 21m Intermediate
1. Career in Program Management
Reporting and managing risk3m 46s
2. Concept Development: Project Phase 0
3. Plan and Scope: Project Phase 1
4. Development and Execution: Project Phase 2
5. Delivery and Release: Project Phase 3
6. Operate: Project Phase 4
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.