Add a horizontal Phase graph 100% Stacked bars, Baseline Work, Remaining Work, Actual Work
- [Voiceover] We have our current Phases and Milestones…Report sort of started, however I'd like to modify…the chart within the report, because I still want…to have that chart coincide with the grid up above…that has phases in it.…There are ways to modify an existing chart,…however, what's also important is,…if I insert a new chart, I will start in a different place.…So you have a couple of options that you can choose from.…In our case, we're going to modify the existing chart…that's already in our report.…
Under the Category, we have multiple items to pick from,…Time, ID, Name, Resource Names, or UID,…and of course, we could choose…either Task or Resource sides.…Since we're doing a Phases and Milestones,…which are part of the Task side,…we need to change the Category here to the Name option.…Now when we do that, we will get some additional functions…that will happen as part of that chart.…Now as soon as we changed it,…all the elements of the chart sort of disappeared for us.…
We need to now add in the fields that we want…
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with author Bonnie Biafore. You can follow along with this course using Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, or 2016 and either the free or premium versions of the exercise files.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with the Report Designer
- Editing templates
- Building resource and team member reports
- Inserting graphs and charts
- Building executive management reports
- Developing a report center
- Creating a milestone dashboard