Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Microsoft Project 2010 Essential Training.
- [Bonnie] Now you know the basics…for setting up and managing a schedule in Project 2010.…When you upgrade to Project 2013,…check out my course Project 2013 Essential Training…in the lynda.com online training library.…If you're interested in expanding your knowledge…of project management, lynda.com has many other…courses on that subject.…Consider starting with my course,…Project Management Fundamentals.…After that you can continue with other courses like…Agile Project Management,…Managing Project Teams,…Managing Project Communication,…and Developing Project Requirements.…
- Setting up projects and calendars
- Creating tasks and milestones
- Linking and timing tasks
- Setting up and assigning resources
- Understanding duration, work, and units
- Filtering and grouping items with views
- Adding tasks to a baseline
- Updating progress and costs
- Viewing project status
- Running reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Project
2. Setting Up Project Files
3. Creating Tasks
4. Linking and Timing tasks
5. Creating Resources
6. Assigning Tasks to Resources
7. Working with Views
8. Fine-Tuning the Project Schedule
9. Tracking and Managing a Project
10. Viewing and Reporting Project Information
11. Sharing Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.