Return to the Report Center report and add images of each report
- [Voiceover] We've created several reports,…in earlier videos.…We'd like to create navigation,…to move to each of those reports,…without having to use the Ribbon Report Custom Dialogue Box.…In this video, we'll build that user interface,…for selecting the reports.…To do this, I'm going to Scale Down, or Zoom Out,…using the Slider, and I'll use a tool…that comes with Windows,…so I'll type in Snipping, and I'll Run the Snipping tool.…
And in this case, I'll capture a new image of my report.…And I'll now scale it back out to full size.…Go to my Custom Report Ribbon, and select Report Center,…and paste that image into that Report Center,…and scale it down, by Clicking and Dragging on it.…I'll make it just a little smaller, there we go.…Now, I want to capture my second report,…so I'll go to the Report Ribbon again,…this time select Phases and Milestones,…Scale out, go to My Snipping Tool on the Task Bar,…and press New again, and capture my second report.…
By Clicking and Dragging across it.…And, I'll return that to its original size,…
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with author Bonnie Biafore. You can follow along with this course using Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, or 2016 and either the free or premium versions of the exercise files.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with the Report Designer
- Editing templates
- Building resource and team member reports
- Inserting graphs and charts
- Building executive management reports
- Developing a report center
- Creating a milestone dashboard