Add text boxes with titles and hyperlinks
- [Voiceover] Now that we have the Report Center created…with some images we want to continue to create navigation…to use with the buttons as well as with the images.…I'm going to take a button that I created to get from…one report to the other.…We'll use these as well as using the images…to get from the Report Center to the various reports.…I want to move that button over to the right…so that it's off the screen so if I print…on any of the reports, it won't show.…I'm going to continue to select all the items within…the Report Center and I'm going to move them up…so they're no longer clipped off the screen…on the bottom.…
So I'm using my arrow keys to move those up…within the Report Center.…I now have my task overview however it's going to be…rather large when I, the text will display rather large…rather, if I continue to use that for my phases…and milestones.…So they'll probably get cut off.…So to do that, to get 'em to all match up equally,…I'm gonna change the text to a size 11 by selecting…it and clicking on it.…
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with author Bonnie Biafore. You can follow along with this course using Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, or 2016 and either the free or premium versions of the exercise files.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with the Report Designer
- Editing templates
- Building resource and team member reports
- Inserting graphs and charts
- Building executive management reports
- Developing a report center
- Creating a milestone dashboard