Join Michael Boyle for an in-depth discussion in this video Who is this course for?, part of Program Management Foundations.
- If you are a project manager and are looking to have a more strategic position within your company, this course is for you. Perhaps you might already be performing program management duties, but the company you work for uses different terms. Don't laugh, I was a program manager for a number of years without even knowing it. Maybe you are a manager who is struggling getting the project benefits to last after project closure. This is something that a program manager is directly responsible for. Maybe you are running across issues tied to projects being integrated to reach a common goal.
If so, then this course is exactly right for you. I love what I do and I cannot wait to tell you all about it, so join me on this quest.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is program management?
- Who are program managers?
- Program versus project
- Program life-cycle phases
- Aligning programs to an organization's strategies
- Analyzing needs and planning programs
- Delivering and sustaining benefits from programs
- Working with program stakeholders
- Supporting program governance activities
- Managing program finances and resources
- Scheduling programs
- Managing program scope and quality