Join Michael Boyle for an in-depth discussion in this video Who is this course for?, part of Program Management Foundations.
- If you are a project manager and are looking to have a more strategic position within your company, this course is for you. Perhaps you might already be performing program management duties, but the company you work for uses different terms. Don't laugh, I was a program manager for a number of years without even knowing it. Maybe you are a manager who is struggling getting the project benefits to last after project closure. This is something that a program manager is directly responsible for. Maybe you are running across issues tied to projects being integrated to reach a common goal.
If so, then this course is exactly right for you. I love what I do and I cannot wait to tell you all about it, so join me on this quest.
- What is program management?
- Who are program managers?
- Program versus project
- Program life-cycle phases
- Aligning programs to an organization's strategies
- Analyzing needs and planning programs
- Delivering and sustaining benefits from programs
- Working with program stakeholders
- Supporting program governance activities
- Managing program finances and resources
- Scheduling programs
- Managing program scope and quality
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Your Leadership Philosophywith Mike Figliuolo1h 24m Appropriate for all
1. Getting to Know Program Management
2. Program Management Performance Domains
3. Program Strategy Alignment
4. Program Benefits Management
5. Program Stakeholder Engagement
6. Program Governance
7. Program Life Cycle Management
8. Program Management Supporting Processes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.