Learn about what requirements elicitation and analysis is, and the critical role it plays in the business analyst's job function.
- This course is all about requirements elicitation and analysis. It's designed to help you and the team understand requirements and increase the pace and quality of your requirements work, ultimately, increasing the value that the solution provides to users and customers. It's designed for business analysts, system analysts, product and project managers and anyone on a project or product team who needs to better understand how to facilitate a great requirements analysis process.
If you're new to business analysis or requirements or unfamiliar with some of the key basic terms and concepts, then you may want to watch Haydn Thomas' Business Analysis Fundamentals course. It offers a great overview of business analysis. This course focuses on the key mindsets and techniques to be successful with requirements elicitation and analysis. This course is just the beginning. Your continued learning and experimentation will also be key to your success.
- What's elicitation and analysis?
- The relationship of elicitation to analysis
- Elicitation techniques
- Using interviews, brainstorming, and experiments to elicit requirements
- Analysis techniques
- Working with process models, context diagrams, and decision tables
- Adding to a process, product, or system