- The big day has arrived.…So what should you expect?…When you arrive at the testing center…you can expect a multi-tier check-in process.…This helps to ensure you are who you say you are…and reduces the likelihood of cheating.…First, you'll be asked for two forms of ID…along with the letter you received from PMI.…Be sure your name on the letter…matches what's on your IDs.…They can deny you entry if they're different.…You will not be allowed to bring anything…into the testing room except what the proctor gives you.…
In fact, once you've checked in,…you'll be asked to remove everything from your pockets…as well as things like watches…and some other forms of jewelry.…You'll be assigned a locker you can put your things in…until you finish the exam.…You can find out more about the process…by visiting the Pearson VUE website…and watching the video Test taker tips.…The more you familiarize yourself with how things work…the less nervous you will be the day of the exam.…The proctor will take you to your seat…and explain how the terminal works,…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.