- There's a question that is burning inside of you,…and it's begging for an answer.…What happens after I complete the exam?…When you pass the exam,…one of the first things you will want to do…is update all of your online profiles,…and your resume, to reflect your new certification.…Since you're certified, you can begin using…the CAPM letters after your name.…You worked hard for it, so go out there and advertise it.…It's important to note the CAPM certificate…is valid for five years from the date you passed the exam.…
To maintain your certification, you must apply…for recertification and take the exam…before your certification cycle ends.…This will keep your certification active…and show employers that you are serious…about maintaining your credentials…and staying abreast of project management best practices.…Recertifying before your credential expires…will also save you quite a bit of time.…For example, you won't be required…to provided eligibility information again.…Also, you won't be subject to PMI's audit process.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.