Choose the best enterprise agile framework for your organization. Learn about the features and benefits of Disciplined Agile vs. the Spotify approach.
- Many large organizations are embracing a more agile mindset. That's why there's different Enterprise Agile frameworks. But each organization has their own values, culture and priorities. That means that you have to decide which framework fits best. In this course we'll look at two top Enterprise Agile frameworks that work in entirely different ways. One approach has many many different roles and a huge amount of process decisions. The other approach is entirely focused on teams and communication.
This first approach is Discipline Agile Delivery. This is a large and complex process decision framework. It's designed to help you decide how to fit agile processes into your organization. The second approach is Spotify's engineering practices. This is a loose people oriented process. Here your teams will work in squads, tribes, chapters and guilds. When you look at these two approaches you'll get a much better sense for what might work best in your organization.
Should you start with people or should you start with the process? This course is designed for any enterprise that has more then just a few agile teams. It might be helpful for any organization that's just starting out with their Enterprise Agile transformation. By balancing these two approaches, you'll get a much better sense of what it means to embrace an Enterprise Agile mindset. You'll also gain some key insights into some of the challenges that you'll likely face.
So let's get started comparing these two top Enterprise Agile frameworks.
- The Disciplined Agile lifecycle and phases
- Disciplined Agile roles
- Evaluating Disciplined Agile
- Challenges of the Disciplined Agile framework
- Evaluating the Spotify approach
- Pitfalls of the Spotify approach