Learn approaches and techniques that can help you and your organization achieve strategic business benefits.
- Organizations around the world are struggling in determining and delivering changes to their products and services to not only stay relevant, but to also deliver and realize the business benefits they are expecting. Hi, I'm Haydn Thomas, and welcome to Business Benefits Realization. With organizations needing to stay relevant, competitive, and keeping up with the evolving consumer and end user demands, organizations are looking for better and more efficient ways in delivering their expected outcomes and benefits.
For organizations to realize the benefits they are seeking, a structured and replicable approach are needed for business change identification, prioritization, selection, and delivery. In this course, I'll start with describing how to create a business benefits framework which will help you clarify and document the expected business benefit outcomes. Then I'll share the business benefits roadmap which outlines what needs to be done across the life of the project and the expected sequence of the benefits.
We will look at the business benefits plans that documents the details of how the benefits will be delivered, measured, and achieved. And finally I'll cover how to make the whole process work together, including some common pitfalls to avoid. So, don't let your organization down by focusing on changes that will not deliver on the strategic and operational business benefits they are expecting. Join me as we share the journey, approaches, and techniques that'll assist you and your organization in delivering business benefits realization.
- Identify the purpose of portfolio management.
- Determine the point when benefits are fully realized.
- Recall the four pillars of business benefit realization.
- Summarize the information provided by the performance register.
- Explain the steps taken to create a benefits realization plan.
- Identify the four fundamental components of governance.