Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Requirements Elicitation and Analysis.
- If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. In this course, we'll use a case study that focuses on an online coffee store and its payments and checkout functionality. I've included a file with the summary information to go along with many of the videos throughout the course, along with some other files that will provide a deeper learning experience. If you are viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the Exercise Files, that's okay.
I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What's elicitation and analysis?
- The relationship of elicitation to analysis
- Elicitation techniques
- Using interviews, brainstorming, and experiments to elicit requirements
- Analysis techniques
- Working with process models, context diagrams, and decision tables
- Adding to a process, product, or system