Join Daniel Stanton for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Project Management Foundations: Leading Projects.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included a case study for our example company, H+ Sport, some templates that will help you as you manage projects, and a few activities you can try on your own. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or if your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay too. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- Defining the vision
- Documenting the project scope
- Investigating potential options
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Selecting a course of action
- Resolving issues
- Building trust with transparency
- Managing project plans
- Identifying risks
- Changing processes
- Helping people transition
Skill Level Intermediate
Agile Project Management Foundationswith Bob McGannon1h 17m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Changewith Doug Rose1h 1m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Scheduleswith Bonnie Biafore1h 33m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Teamswith Bob McGannon1h 29m Appropriate for all
Next steps2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.