Understand how to use the exercise files provided with the course. Files are stored in chapter folders and, in some cases, subfolders for each movie.
- View Offline
- The Exercise Files for this course, are in the Exercise Files folder, which I've placed on the Desktop, but you can put them wherever you like. These files reside in subfolders named according to the chapters. I've also provided free Exercise Files. That way you don't have to spend time creating those records. This course builds up the project from movie to movie so you can use these files to follow along.
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with author Bonnie Biafore.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up budget resource costs
- Setting up rate tables
- Creating budget resources
- Entering values for budget cost and work and expense resources
- Comparing costs to budget values
- Reviewing costs
- Managing and reducing project costs
- Adding actual costs