- As you prepare for the exam,…a recurring concept you need to wrap your head around…is the triple constraint, sometimes…referred to as an iron triangle.…Projects are started, and they're eventually closed.…And a project is only successful…if it stays within its constraints.…As a project manager, you will manage…the competing needs of all aspects of the iron triangle.…And during the exam, you must always keep…its constraints in the back of your mind.…For example, if a question presents a scenario…and asks, "What will you do next?"…usually, the best answer is the one…that explicitly states, or at least implies,…that you analyze the impact of the changes…against the constraints of your iron triangle.…
The PMBOK encourages you to analyze…before you take action on any step of your project.…The same thing applies to the exam.…It's a mindset.…Don't commit too soon to a good answer…while overlooking the best one.…For example, you may see a question…on the exam that presents a scenario…where a project manager has to choose…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.