Learn what occurs during a sprint review and demo, including expectations of the team members while they are showcasing their work. Angela shares who is typically included in these meetings.
- A sprint review meeting is another Agile ceremony…the team uses to keep the Agile values front and center.…This meeting focuses on Inspect and Adapt…as a value of continuous improvement…with the product being built.…At the end of each sprint, this meeting is held…and the team shows what they've accomplished.…This can take the form of a demo to stakeholders…or even just playing around with the new features.…The meeting is typically informal…and it does not have any fancy slide decks…or extensive preparation.…
It should be a natural thing that teams do…and show the value of what's been delivered…through meeting the sprint goal.…It includes the team and others who are interested…in seeing the results.…Management and leaders might come.…Other project teams with dependencies may attend.…The product owner, team lead and the team are, of course,…all there to showcase their work and get feedback.…In this meeting, the product owner is not seeing the work…for the first time.…The team and the product owner…have been collaborating daily,…
- Rallying your team around the product vision
- Creating an agile product roadmap
- Creating a release plan focused on value
- Breaking down features
- Setting up, creating, and analyzing user story maps
- Collaborating on the big picture
- Leveraging user stories
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Working with your team
- Defining what "ready" and "done" mean
- Avoiding technical debt
- Guiding your team through estimating exercises
- Making sprint planning and standup meetings beneficial
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Requirementswith Terri Wagner1h 35m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Create a Meaningful Product Backlog
2. Backlog Refinement Techniques
3. Product Backlog Prioritization
4. Key Concepts for Agile Teams
5. Agile Meetings and the Product Owner
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.