- You will really be ready to sit for the exam…when you've mastered situational questions.…What is a situational question?…Basically, it's a question where you must determine…the best course of action based on a given scenario.…In order to get these questions right,…you have to really know the project management fundamentals…and be able to apply them to specific situations.…It's best if we look at an example…so you can get a better understanding.…
Rob, the project manager for the digital marketing campaign,…realizes his project is behind schedule.…The constraints of this project do not allow him…to pull in additional human resources.…What is the best way for him…to get the project back on track?…Let's break down this question.…First, we need to recognize…that this a situational question.…We can tell this because the project manager…is faced with a scenario…where they have to determine what to do next…based on something that has already occurred.…
In this case, the project is behind schedule…and the project manager has to get the project…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.