- PMO functions
- PMO leader vs. project manager
- Becoming a PMO leader
- Analyzing PMO readiness
- Identifying key stakeholders
- Delivering quick wins
- Creating a PMO roadmap
- Updating a project plan
- Structuring people, processes, and tools
- Setting up a PMO
- Implementing a PMO
- Handling change management
- Evaluating PMO performance
- Boosting PMO success
Skill Level Beginner
- Setting up a project management office or a PMO is an exciting journey. It's the creation of a brand new department that ensures that the right people are working on the right projects at the right time in the right way. The setup comes with plenty of challenges because no two PMOs are the same. I'm Hussain Bandukwala, Founder and Chief PMO Coach at Parwaaz Cousulting. And I work with PMO leaders who successfully setup and involve their PMOs. My works with this course is to help you establish yourself as an exceptional PMO leader.
And arm you with a systematic way to set up your PMO so you could hit the ground running with focus and confidence. We'll explore the various components of a PMO, what strategies and tactics are involved in the setup, and what you can do to boost your chance of success. So, are you ready to take the charge of your PMO setup and in turn make a significant difference at your company? Let's do this.
Organization Communicationwith Brenda Bailey-Hughes1h 20m Intermediate
Project Portfolio Management Foundationswith Andy Jordan1h 15m Intermediate
1. What Is a PMO?
2. Who Is a PMO Leader?
3. Pre-PMO Setup: What You Should Know and Do
Envision the first 100 days3m 14s
4. Phase 1: PMO Current State
5. Phase 2: PMO Future State
6. Phase 3: PMO Roll-Out
7. Phase 4: PMO Continuous Improvement
8. Success Tips for Your PMO
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.