- How process flows affect integration management
- Project Integration Management processes
- Developing the project charter and project management plan
- Monitoring and controlling project work
- Closing a project or phase
- Tailoring integration management to your projects
- Managing project constraints
- Closing project deliverables
- Emerging trends for integrating self-directed teams and artificial intelligence
Skill Level Intermediate
- If you don't master integration management, you won't be a great project manager. You'll be average, at best. Integration management is vital to project management success. In my LinkedIn course, you'll learn some key terms, along with best practices, to accelerate your project performance. Also, you'll become knowledgeable about the emerging trends impacting the project management profession. It's your job to manage the project in such a way that you deliver value to both your customer and the organization you work for. If you can balance these, you'll be well on your way to project success.
My name is Oliver Yarbrough. I'm an author, speaker, and trainer in project management and growth strategies to increase value. Join me on LinkedIn Learning as I walk you through best practices to integrate your projects, so you don't just survive in these disruptive times, but thrive.