- Explain the importance of creating a project management charter.
- Describe the purpose and contents of a project management plan.
- Summarize the integrated change control process.
- Identify the process of closing out a project or phase.
Skill Level Intermediate
- If you don't master integration management, you won't be a great project manager. You'll be average, at best. Integration management is vital to project management success. In my LinkedIn course, you'll learn some key terms, along with best practices, to accelerate your project performance. Also, you'll become knowledgeable about the emerging trends impacting the project management profession. It's your job to manage the project in such a way that you deliver value to both your customer and the organization you work for. If you can balance these, you'll be well on your way to project success.
My name is Oliver Yarbrough. I'm an author, speaker, and trainer in project management and growth strategies to increase value. Join me on LinkedIn Learning as I walk you through best practices to integrate your projects, so you don't just survive in these disruptive times, but thrive.