- One of the biggest challenges CAPM candidates face…is the ability to properly map…the project management processes.…More than just memorizing the map,…you need to understand how processes interrelate…to their respective process groups and knowledge areas.…Let's look at the PMI process map.…The best way to think of process mapping…is to visualize yourself reading a roadmap.…Along the top, you'll find the five process groups.…On the left-hand side, you'll find the 10 knowledge areas.…In the middle, you'll see the processes.…
When you map the processes, you're looking to align them…with the process group and knowledge area they belong to.…It's best to start at the top…and work your way to the bottom.…But it doesn't end here.…Once you've gotten them correctly aligned,…you'll want to take note of the order they fall in.…For example, if you look at the collect requirements…process, you'll see that it sits at the intersection…of the planning process group and project scope management.…When you look closer, you'll notice that it comes after…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.