- How much power and control do you have…as a project manager?…This is an important question to ask…as you approach exam questions.…Depending on how much power and control you have…on your project, you may have the ability…to not only influence team members,…but ultimately, to hire and fire them.…Knowing your level of power will help you understand…the relationship balance between you and other stakeholders.…The exam might pose questions that are directly related…to organizational structures.…You will also need to understand these concepts…in order to properly break down general questions.…
For example, if you're faced with a situational question…that suggests the project manager has no power or control,…you know you're most likely in an organic, functional…or multidivisional organization.…Since the project resources do not report directly to you,…you'll need to rely more heavily on influence…in order to move the project forward.…Conversely, if the question indicates the project manager…has all of the power and control,…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.