Learn definitions for the organizational vision, mission, strategy, and objectives, and which roles program management plays in fulfilling these requirements.
- What do you do to make sure your program…stays in line with the organizational strategy?…We'll look at the four components that help…the program manager to make sure she stays…in alignment with those ever-changing company wishes.…Let's get started.…Our first up is the program business case.…This is the justification of why we're…conducting the program to begin with.…The document will describe what benefits…the organization expects, and should be authored…by the program sponsor.…
We use our business case to put together a program plan,…or how we plan to deliver the benefits…that the organization expects from our program.…The program roadmap is the tool we use…to show when we will be delivering the benefits…to the organization.…Take a look at the graphic on your screen.…This is an example of a program roadmap.…We make it visual so that our stakeholders…can relate to what we're telling them,…and we describe what our milestones are in the program.…
A milestone is a significant stage in our program,…very often tied to a phase, and hopefully,…
- What is program management?
- Who are program managers?
- Program versus project
- Program life-cycle phases
- Aligning programs to an organization's strategies
- Analyzing needs and planning programs
- Delivering and sustaining benefits from programs
- Working with program stakeholders
- Supporting program governance activities
- Managing program finances and resources
- Scheduling programs
- Managing program scope and quality
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Your Leadership Philosophywith Mike Figliuolo1h 24m Appropriate for all
1. Getting to Know Program Management
2. Program Management Performance Domains
3. Program Strategy Alignment
4. Program Benefits Management
5. Program Stakeholder Engagement
6. Program Governance
7. Program Life Cycle Management
8. Program Management Supporting Processes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.