- You've come a long way. So go ahead and give yourself a big pat on the back. After going through the course you should have a good idea what gaps you have in your learning. You should also have a better understanding of what it takes to pass the CAPM exam. I've shared tips and tricks to help you navigate the exam and you learned a proven system for mentally preparing, answering questions, and managing your time. At first, the PENNBOC terminology maybe confusing. But be patient. You'll improve with practice and will eventually become comfortable with the project terms and once you master the language you'll have a specialized vocabulary and new knowledge that you can confidently apply to your projects.
So while you're in the studying mode why not keep at it and obtain one or two more certifications? In fact check out the course for PMP certification that you'll find on the site. If you'd like to know more about me or if you'd like to read my blog, visit my website and follow me on LinkedIn. I hope you've had a fun, enjoyable, and educational experience. It's certainly been my pleasure and I wish you much success in your career.
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding