- You've come a long way.…So go ahead and give yourself a big pat on the back.…After going through the course…you should have a good idea what gaps you have…in your learning.…You should also have a better understanding…of what it takes to pass the CAPM exam.…I've shared tips and tricks to help you navigate the exam…and you learned a proven system for mentally preparing,…answering questions, and managing your time.…At first, the PENNBOC terminology maybe confusing.…But be patient.…You'll improve with practice and will eventually become…comfortable with the project terms…and once you master the language…you'll have a specialized vocabulary…and new knowledge that you can confidently apply…to your projects.…
So while you're in the studying mode…why not keep at it and obtain one or two more…certifications?…In fact check out the course for PMP certification…that you'll find on the site.…If you'd like to know more about me…or if you'd like to read my blog,…visit my website and follow me on LinkedIn.…I hope you've had a fun, enjoyable, and educational…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.