Continue your journey in BA skill development, and learn the next steps to continue to develop competencies as a BA.
Business analysts have a great opportunity…to continue growing and exploring in this role.…We get to see cutting edge technologies…and prove processes and create customer experiences.…All of this helps organizations to keep up…and provide better products and services to their customers.…It's a role where we get to exercise skills in a…variety of areas and take on large and complex work.…The more complex the project and work environment,…the more difficult it is to apply BA skills successfully.…
Applying BA competencies to more complex projects…in work is a great way to continue exploring…where to learn more and challenge…your current competency levels.…Extended learning is the new norm.…Trying and applying your skills to a variety…of context and situations is how to keep growing as a BA.…I encourage you to continue building and refining…your plans and your skills and above all, keep learning.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify the elements of co-creating.
- Explore the fundamentals of influencing without authority.
- Determine the essentials for facilitating a meeting.
- Break down the important verbal skills necessary to be a stellar business analyst.
- Define business acumen.
- Examine the important elements of innovative business skills.
- Recognize the impact of systems thinking in regard to analytical skills.
- Define data analysis.