Join Michael Boyle for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Program Management Foundations.
- Thanks for joining us on this course.…We covered a lot, but there is so much…more to learn about program management.…For further learning, I recommend the following resources.…First, be sure to look at the Project Management…Institute website, I've included a link here.…Since this course was based on the PMI standard,…you are already halfway there to becoming certified.…Also, a book I can recommend is Program Management:…A Life Cycle Approach by Ginger Levin,…where she interviews over 20 program managers…to describe their views on the program lifecycle.…
The book goes into detail on topics…that we covered in this course.…Enjoy, and good luck.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is program management?
- Who are program managers?
- Program versus project
- Program life-cycle phases
- Aligning programs to an organization's strategies
- Analyzing needs and planning programs
- Delivering and sustaining benefits from programs
- Working with program stakeholders
- Supporting program governance activities
- Managing program finances and resources
- Scheduling programs
- Managing program scope and quality
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Your Leadership Philosophywith Mike Figliuolo1h 24m Appropriate for all
1. Getting to Know Program Management
2. Program Management Performance Domains
3. Program Strategy Alignment
4. Program Benefits Management
5. Program Stakeholder Engagement
6. Program Governance
7. Program Life Cycle Management
8. Program Management Supporting Processes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.