This video concludes elicitation and analysis requirements by offering up suggestions on how to learn more on these very involved processes.
- Eliciting and analyzing requirements is a complex skill…and I can truly say that even the most experienced…still invest in themselves to learn more.…There are many great industry resources…for those who want to advance their analysis skills.…One place to start may be your industry trade associations.…Both IIBA, the International Institute of Business Analysis…and PMI, the Project Management Institute have resources…for requirements elicitation and analysis.…
Also, there are several other courses…on this learning platform that can help you…with elicitation and analysis skills.…This field is changing dramatically.…Stay relevant by using these resources to keep pace.…There are always new ways to learn…to elicit, analyze, facilitate, and collaborate,…both virtually and face to face.…And no matter where you are in your career, keep learning.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What's elicitation and analysis?
- The relationship of elicitation to analysis
- Elicitation techniques
- Using interviews, brainstorming, and experiments to elicit requirements
- Analysis techniques
- Working with process models, context diagrams, and decision tables
- Adding to a process, product, or system