Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Enterprise Agile: Growing Scrum.
- In this course, you saw how to use…the Large-Scale Scrum to scale up your scrum teams…to work on Enterprise level projects.…First, you saw the LeSS principles and how they relate…to many of the practices in the LeSS framework.…Then you saw how LeSS takes course scrum rules…and keep practices and upsizes them to work with many…stakeholders and teams.…This course is part of a larger series on Enterprise Agile.…That means that you have a couple of options…on where you'd like to go next.…
If you're sold on LeSS, you can focus on the challenges…with making a large-scale organizational change.…You can start by watching the Enterprise Agile course…on changing your organization's culture.…You can also check out Britt Andreatta's course…on leading organizational change.…Another option is to compare LeSS to some of the other…Enterprise Agile frameworks.…There's the Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe,…Disciplined Agile or DA, Spotify and even Kanban.…
Each of these frameworks has their own course…in the library.…It's important to remember that Enterprise Agile…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Descaling enterprise agile
- Defining Larman's Laws and LeSS principles
- LeSS product owner and scrum master
- Growing Scrum
- Defining "done"
- Organizing a sprint review
- Organizing an overall retrospective
- Approaching key challenges