Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Enterprise Agile: Changing Your Culture.
- In this course, you took the first steps…in your Enterprise Agile transformation.…A lot of organizations start by trying…one of the many Enterprise frameworks.…They might start with the Scaled Agile Framework, or SAFe.…They might go for Large Scale Scrum, or LeSS.…Here you saw how to start your transformation…by identifying your organization's culture.…All of the Enterprise Agile frameworks offer big changes.…These changes won't be easy for most organizations.…
The better you understand your culture,…the easier it will be to find a framework…that will work well in your organization.…Remember that the best Enterprise Agile framework…still might not fit your organization.…Take the time to really understand…your organizational culture.…Think about different change strategies,…like Fearless Change or the Kotter approach,…as a way to help your organization make the shift.…I hope you enjoyed this course…on changing your organization's culture.…
Feel free to follow me on LinkedIn.…There you'll see different posts and links I'll share…
That's why this course is the first in a four-part series on enterprise agile. In this course, Doug Rose helps you lay the groundwork you'll need to make this radical organizational change. First, learn how to identify your organization's culture. There are many different types of organizational cultures, and each one presents its own set of challenges. Then, see different approaches to making a widespread organizational change. Finally, learn about the common challenges that almost all organizations face when starting enterprise agile.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recognize what must be in place before implementing a framework.
- Identify a simple strategy for implementing organizational change.
- Name the culture type that pushes for certainty and depends upon hierarchy.
- Recall what occurs in a competence culture.
- Explain organizational culture and describe how it relates to an agile transformation.
- Define the fearless change approach.
- List the eight steps in Kotter’s 8-Step approach.