Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agile Product Owner Role: Techniques.
- Great product ownership is a critical part…of Agile success and the and the promise of Agile…and the discovery and delivery of products…is becoming more and more evident.…This course has offered new tools and techniques…that you can apply to increase your value to the team.…Remember, as a product owner,…focus on making sure your team understands…what value means to the customer and the product.…Help your team communicate with each other…and make sure you articulate the drivers…behind the product and its features.…
The techniques that we've discussed in this course…will help you provide value to customers.…Keep practicing these techniques…and get feedback from the team on how they're working.…As you embark on your Agile journey,…focus on your mindset, values, and behaviors…over processes, practices, and procedures in your role.…Providing strong leadership to the team…regarding vision and customer experience…will serve everyone well.…If you're seeking additional resources,…check out my ebook, Agile Product Ownership,…
- Rallying your team around the product vision
- Creating an agile product roadmap
- Creating a release plan focused on value
- Breaking down features
- Setting up, creating, and analyzing user story maps
- Collaborating on the big picture
- Leveraging user stories
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Working with your team
- Defining what "ready" and "done" mean
- Avoiding technical debt
- Guiding your team through estimating exercises
- Making sprint planning and standup meetings beneficial
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Requirementswith Terri Wagner1h 35m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Create a Meaningful Product Backlog
2. Backlog Refinement Techniques
3. Product Backlog Prioritization
4. Key Concepts for Agile Teams
5. Agile Meetings and the Product Owner
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.