Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agile Product Owner Role: Techniques.
- Great product ownership is a critical part…of Agile success and the and the promise of Agile…and the discovery and delivery of products…is becoming more and more evident.…This course has offered new tools and techniques…that you can apply to increase your value to the team.…Remember, as a product owner,…focus on making sure your team understands…what value means to the customer and the product.…Help your team communicate with each other…and make sure you articulate the drivers…behind the product and its features.…
The techniques that we've discussed in this course…will help you provide value to customers.…Keep practicing these techniques…and get feedback from the team on how they're working.…As you embark on your Agile journey,…focus on your mindset, values, and behaviors…over processes, practices, and procedures in your role.…Providing strong leadership to the team…regarding vision and customer experience…will serve everyone well.…If you're seeking additional resources,…check out my ebook, Agile Product Ownership,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Rallying your team around the product vision
- Creating an agile product roadmap
- Creating a release plan focused on value
- Breaking down features
- Setting up, creating, and analyzing user story maps
- Collaborating on the big picture
- Leveraging user stories
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Working with your team
- Defining what "ready" and "done" mean
- Avoiding technical debt
- Guiding your team through estimating exercises
- Making sprint planning and standup meetings beneficial