- Network diagramming is a big part of project management…so you should expect it to be a big part of the exam…so you need to understand it thoroughly.…Network diagramming questions may be presented…in a number of ways.…You may be given all of the information,…activity, duration, and dependency,…and then you're required to draw a diagram from scratch.…Or they could give you a partially completed diagram…and you need to complete it.…Or you could be asked to interpret a completed diagram.…
The concept of network diagramming is fairly simple.…You're aligning the activities in the optimal sequence…based on the project constraints.…In other words, there are multiple ways…you can accomplish the work…that needs to be done on your project.…But there's typically one best way to go about doing it.…This is where network diagramming comes into play.…Let's look at a two-part question based on this table.…There's a copy of it in the exercise file.…Part A of the question says,…based on this information in this table,…determine the number of network paths.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.