- Exam questions, whether you love them…or you hate them, you better learn to master them…if you want to pass the exam on your first try.…Think about it like this.…In order to become the person you were meant to be,…you have to conquer the thing you fear most.…This isn't to say you fear exam questions…like you fear being chased by a mother bear,…but you probably have some concerns.…I'm going to help you alleviate some of those concerns…and show you how to navigate the CAPM exam.…The key is to adhere to a proven system.…All exam questions can be broken into two components,…a paragraph that tells you what's being asked,…the question, and answer choices…which tell you what options are available.…
You'll be tempted to read the question…and jump right into the answer choices.…Don't do it.…Take a step back and break the question down…one component at a time.…Analyze the paragraph before you review…the answer choices.…Ask yourself, what kind of question is it?…Where does it show up on the process map?…What can I eliminate from the question?…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.