- Do you know what the worst question is on the exam?…It's the one you don't answer because you ran out of time.…You'll face a number of challenges on the exam,…not the least being time management.…Don't be that test taker who looks at the timer…and freaks out because you have to answer 30 questions…in 15 minutes.…If you follow the advice I'm about to give you,…this won't happen to you.…First, keep in mind that you have three hours…to answer 150 multiple choice questions.…This gives you a little over a minute…to answer each question.…
Some questions will take longer than others to answer,…but this is what you'll need to average.…Before you jump into answering questions,…you need a holistic strategy.…Let me introduce you to what I call the timing technique.…The timing technique will ensure…you don't run out of time on the exam.…Furthermore, it will help you…get a higher percentage of the questions right…because you'll focus your time and energy…on the questions you have the highest probability…of correctly answering.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.