- Do you know what a key success factor is?…It's something you must do…in order to accomplish your goal.…If you wanted to run a marathon,…you wouldn't show up on the day of the event…and just start running.…You'd do what's necessary to properly prepare for it.…Well, the same thing applies to the CAPM exam.…You need a steady regimen…that's backed up by accountability.…This is the real benefit of having key success factors.…Let's look at some of the more important ones.…One of the biggest, if not the biggest, success factor…is creating a study plan.…
Similar to a project plan,…you need a study plan that will guide you…through the preparation process.…This can be as simple as documenting your daily…and weekly study routine in a spreadsheet,…or treating it like a full-on project…and building it into your project management system.…Either way, you have to set, execute,…and track your progress towards your goals,…because whatever isn't monitored doesn't get done.…Next, and this goes without saying, but you should read…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.