- You will almost certainly see inputs,…tools and techniques, and output questions on the exam.…We know that because there are over…600 ITTOs referenced in the PMBOK.…In order to answer an ITTO question,…we need to understand why PMI offers…CAPM certification in the first place.…The CAPM exam is geared towards people…who have very little project management experience.…It allows test takers an opportunity…to prove they've mastered the terminology,…processes, and practices…that form the building blocks of project management.…
ITTO questions demonstrate…your thorough understanding of the processes…and how they interact with each other.…Each process is composed of inputs,…things the project requires in order to proceed.…You can think of them as ingredients into a process.…Tools are things used to turn inputs into outputs.…You can think of them tools in your tool belt…that you can use to accomplish specific tasks.…Techniques are approaches to turning inputs into outputs.…
Think of them as methods you use…to accomplish specific tasks.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.