Join Haydn Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Business Analysis: Business Benefits Realization.
- If you're a premium member and have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some of my sample templates from my tool kit. As you follow along with each movie, I recommend you have those handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise file, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Creating a business benefits roadmap
- Establishing a realization plan
- Monitoring business benefits
- Reporting results
Skill Level Beginner
Insights from a Business Analystwith Haydn Thomas57m 44s Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Requirementswith Terri Wagner1h 35m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Understanding Business Benefits
2. Creating a Business Benefits Roadmap
3. Creating a Business Benefits Realization Plan
4. Making the Process Work
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.