Join Haydn Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Business Analysis: Business Benefits Realization.
- If you're a premium member and have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some of my sample templates from my tool kit. As you follow along with each movie, I recommend you have those handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise file, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify the purpose of portfolio management.
- Determine the point when benefits are fully realized.
- Recall the four pillars of business benefit realization.
- Summarize the information provided by the performance register.
- Explain the steps taken to create a benefits realization plan.
- Identify the four fundamental components of governance.