- If you're a premium member and have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some of my sample templates from my tool kit. As you follow along with each movie, I recommend you have those handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise file, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- Identify the purpose of portfolio management.
- Determine the point when benefits are fully realized.
- Recall the four pillars of business benefit realization.
- Summarize the information provided by the performance register.
- Explain the steps taken to create a benefits realization plan.
- Identify the four fundamental components of governance.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Business Benefits
2. Creating a Business Benefits Roadmap
3. Creating a Business Benefits Realization Plan
4. Making the Process Work
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.