Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Agile Product Owner Role: Techniques.
- If you have access to the exercise files for the course, you can download them to your desktop. In this course, we'll use an example that focuses on a mobile app for a health club. I've included a file with summary information to go along with many of the videos throughout the course. I've also included handouts that'll help you in developing powerful personas, split your user stories and plan key meetings with the team. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device or your membership doesn't provide access to exercise files, that's okay.
I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Rallying your team around the product vision
- Creating an agile product roadmap
- Creating a release plan focused on value
- Breaking down features
- Setting up, creating, and analyzing user story maps
- Collaborating on the big picture
- Leveraging user stories
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Working with your team
- Defining what "ready" and "done" mean
- Avoiding technical debt
- Guiding your team through estimating exercises
- Making sprint planning and standup meetings beneficial