- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. Included are samples of some of the tools I use to manage healthcare projects, and a case study we'll use in the challenges. As you follow along, I recommend you have these handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's OK. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Managing healthcare project stakeholders
- Dealing with regulatory constraints
- Establishing milestones
- Assessing project risks
- Executing your healthcare project
Skill Level Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Stakeholderswith Terri Wagner1h 1m Intermediate
1. Healthcare Project Challenges and Approaches
2. Plan Your Healthcare Project
3. Execute Your Healthcare Project
Next steps1m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.