Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Project Management: Technical Projects.
- If you're a premium member and have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some samples of the tools I use to manage technical projects and a case study we'll use in the challenges. As you follow along with each movie, I recommend you have those handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Guiding process and organizational change
- Considering a cloud-based solution
- Planning a technology project
- Assessing risks and changes
- Executing a technology project
- Addressing challenges such as conflict and changing priorities