- If you're a premium member and have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some samples of the tools I use to manage technical projects and a case study we'll use in the challenges. As you follow along with each movie, I recommend you have those handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
- Identify three characteristics of the ideal To Be process map.
- Summarize the steps to manage organizational change.
- Recognize three details to consider when evaluating a cloud solution.
- Recall the consequence of failing to address functionality gaps in a technical solution.
- Determine which facts to collect before discussing resource availability with sponsors.
- Identify the questions to ask when asking team members for feedback on milestone development.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Technology Project Challenges and Approaches
2. Planning Your Technology Project
Establishing milestones3m 55s
3. Executing Your Technology Project
Next Steps2m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.