Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Managing Technical Projects.
- View Offline
- If you're a premium member and have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included some samples of the tools I use to manage technical projects and a case study we'll use in the challenges. As you follow along with each movie, I recommend you have those handy as a reference. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Guiding process and organizational change
- Considering a cloud-based solution
- Planning a technology project
- Assessing risks and changes
- Executing a technology project
- Addressing challenges such as conflict and changing priorities