- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
- Project management is a highly sought after skill. According to the Project Management Institute, demand for project managers is growing faster than demand for workers in other occupations. In fact, a recent study reported that by 2027, employers will need nearly 88 million individuals in project management oriented roles. Now's the time to become a credentialed project manager. Hi, my name is Oliver Yarbrough. I'm a project management professional, also known as a PMP.
Over the past 15 plus years, I have lectured at universities, trained project managers, and advised companies how to maximize profitability in the government and commercial sectors. This course is designed to help you pass the CAPM Certification Exam. It does not include all of the background materials that you need to study before you take the exam. In this course, I'm going to share simplified, easy to understand, step by step methods you can use to pass the exam on your first try.
You'll learn the best practices and terminology that will be essential to passing the Certified Associate and Project Management, CAPM exam. We'll cover important topics such as understanding the terminology and language of the PMBOK, the project management body of knowledge. I'll walk you through a proven methodology for managing your time and breaking down questions, and I'll share some of the tricks of the trade that will give you a leg up as you navigate the CAPM exam. So if you're ready for a fun, enjoyable, and educational experience, then let's get started.