LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- List three obstacles you encounter when scaling enterprise teams.
- Recall an example of lightweight principles and ideas.
- Explain empirical process control.
- Define the “what” and the “how” of sprint planning meetings.
- Recognize how a functional team splits up the workload.
Skill Level Intermediate
- If you work for a large organization and you love scrum, then you're going to want to take a look at Large-Scale Scrum. Large-Scale Scrum, or LeSS, is an enterprise agile framework for organizations that have more than eight scrum teams. In this course, you'll see how LeSS scale scrum to work on large enterprise level products. You'll see key concepts like the LeSS foundation layer. LeSS principles and alarmist laws. Then you'll see how LeSS takes scrum rules like the product owner and scrum master and upsizes their responsibilities so they can work together on larger products.
Each of the scrum needs has been scaled up to handle greater coordination and many more stakeholders. Finally you'll see how to use scrum to inspect and adapt your product and increase the overall efficiency of the whole product delivery system. This course is for any organization with more than a few scrum teams. Even smaller organizations can see some of the newest ideas in scrum and agile software development. So let's help your enterprise scrum teams get more with LeSS with Large-Scale Scrum.