- Do math tests make you uptight?…Yeah, me too,…so let me see if I can ease your fears.…Although math-based questions, such as Earned Value,…are quite common on the CAPM exam,…you don't have to be a math whiz to pass,…however, you will need to become comfortable identifying…and answering math-based questions.…To pass the CAPM exam,…you need to understand basic algebra.…If you don't know, you need to do a little bit more prep.…Let's walk through a couple of examples…and see where this all comes into play.…
So, what is an Earned Value question?…This type of question requires you to determine…how well you've performed at a certain point in time.…You can do this by comparing the work you've done to date…to the amount of work you expected to complete…based on your budget and schedule.…In the project management field,…you need to have a good sense…of how you're doing on your project.…Earned Value helps keep your project on track.…The good thing about the CAPM exam is…that the Earned Value questions are straight-forward.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.