- Identify the intelligent automation and digital landscape involved in digital business analysis.
- Determine the fundamentals of robotic process automation (RPA).
- Define biometrics.
- Explore the essentials of machine and deep learning in project transformation.
- Define blockchain.
- Determine how requirements are different.
- Break down the elements of the experiment and hypothesis phases.
- Explore the customer journey and the user experience.
Skill Level Intermediate
- The future is here, and as a business analyst you can either embrace it and transform people's lives or sit on the sidelines. In this course I'll introduce many of the digital capabilities of today, explore examples, and discuss how these innovations are changing customer experiences and the business analysis practices in organizations and the work you do. Hi, I'm Angela Wick, and I'm passionate about modernizing business requirements practices and the business analyst role.
I invite you to join me in discovering how the new frontier and age of intelligence automation, robotics, machine learning, and agility are changing how we facilitate business changes and deliver real outcomes. Being able to discuss, analyze, and evaluate these capabilities and then tie them to your everyday work will totally transform your role as a business analyst. Let's get started.