- You'll see many types of questions on the exam…and one of the most common is the definition question.…Exams test your knowledge…and you really can't get any more basic…than knowing the meaning of key terms and concepts.…In fact, this is so important…that PMI has dedicated an entire glossary in the PMBOK…for these terms.…If you don't understand project management definitions,…you will be at a serious disadvantage.…
That's why definition questions show up…throughout the exam.…Let's look at an example.…A new project team member asks you,…"What is the significance of a WBS?"…What is the best way to respond?…A, it helps keep the project on track,…B, it collects all of the activities,…C, it represents all of the product and project work,…or D, it's an output of the Define Scope process.…
We can see this is a classic definition question.…In order to get it right,…you have to know what a WBS is…and what is its primary purpose.…A WBS shows up at the intersection…of the Planning Process Group…and the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.