- Have you ever studied your heart out,…memorized a ton of information,…and taken a bunch of practice exams…only to feel like you weren't ready?…Well, you're not alone.…A lot of people struggle due to indecisiveness…and a lack of self-confidence.…They end up second-guessing themselves…while nervously answering questions.…This can lead to physical, emotional,…and mental exhaustion.…The good news is there's a better approach.…What I'm going to share are three steps…you can take to get in the right state of mind…for the exam.…
This process will not only boost…your test-taking abilities,…but it will also increase your confidence in general.…It all starts with being crystal clear…on why you want the certification in the first place.…You see, if you aren't sure why you want it,…then you won't put aside your fears…so you can achieve it.…When you first decided to go down this path,…there must have been something that motivated you.…It's time for you to rekindle that spirit…in order to focus all of your attention…on passing the exam.…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.