Learn the importance of program management's value and about alignment required to achieve program benefits. Also, get introduced to program governance.
- This is the moment the organization has been waiting for,…so how do you deliver the benefits they expect?…Let's look…at the activities the program manager will be performing…during this phase and some things…that you will need to watch out for.…Benefits delivery concentrates on getting the benefits…out to the organization.…Some examples would be establishing standard processes,…new products for certain customer segments,…higher market share, just to name a few.…So, how does the program manager accomplish this?…She will first off need to make sure…that the organization hasn't made any changes…to the strategy.…
There's no sense having any work done…that's not needed anymore.…While the benefits are being delivered,…the program manager will need…to make sure all the activities…within the program components are running properly.…As a program manager, here are some tasks to keep in mind.…The program manager needs to solve conflicts quickly.…How are the projects within your program being coordinated?…Are your team members working together?…
- What is program management?
- Who are program managers?
- Program versus project
- Program life-cycle phases
- Aligning programs to an organization's strategies
- Analyzing needs and planning programs
- Delivering and sustaining benefits from programs
- Working with program stakeholders
- Supporting program governance activities
- Managing program finances and resources
- Scheduling programs
- Managing program scope and quality
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Your Leadership Philosophywith Mike Figliuolo1h 24m Appropriate for all
1. Getting to Know Program Management
2. Program Management Performance Domains
3. Program Strategy Alignment
4. Program Benefits Management
5. Program Stakeholder Engagement
6. Program Governance
7. Program Life Cycle Management
8. Program Management Supporting Processes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.