- Everyone wants to talk about winning,…but almost no one wants to talk about failing.…Just as you need to know what you should do,…you also need to know what you should not do…before you take the exam.…As the saying goes, garbage in, garbage out.…It all starts with making sure you avoid bad study habits…and embrace good ones,…so let's put things in proper perspective.…Maybe you've worked in a job or two…where you managed projects,…you even took a project management class.…
Trust me, I get it.…You rock when it comes to planning…and delivering projects,…there's just one problem.…Right now you're not managing a project at your job,…you're studying for an exam…that requires you to think like PMI wants you to…and to answer questions the same way.…In this case, relying too much…on your work experience can be detrimental.…It will be best if you put your work experience…on a virtual shelf…and only reference it when it's applicable…to the exam.…
For example, if you're used to working in an organization…that lacks formal project documentation and approval,…
- What to expect on exam day
- Reviewing the fundamental aspects of project management
- Key success factors
- Navigating the CAPM® exam
- Managing your time on the exam
- Reviewing practice questions
- Establishing a solid study routine
- Reading for understanding
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CAPM® Foundations
2. Tips and Tricks for Passing the CAPM® Exam
3. Practice Questions
4. Mentally Preparing for the Exam
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.