- Describe what a project’s variables are.
- Identify the best time to define broad project requirements.
- Summarize the process of testing the requirements of a project.
- Recall tips for prioritizing requirements.
- Explain the process of making a requirement change.
Skill Level Beginner
- Have you ever wondered why your projects always deliver late, over budget or with poor quality and have wished that there was a better way of addressing this? Well, the great news is there is. It's called MoSCoW Prioritization, and applying it to your requirements is what this course is all about. By using this technique, the end result on the project could well be that you get more than you ever wanted without the things you didn't need and completely the right product for your business.
Using this Agile technique ensures that you end up with a product that you need and not necessarily the product you thought you wanted. My name is Claudine Peet, and I've been working, training and consulting in project management for over 20 years. Join me on LinkedIn Learning and I'll take you through what MoSCoW Prioritization is and how to apply it to your project requirements with lots of hints and tips along the way.