- Identify the fundamentals of release planning.
- Recognize the steps involved in product backlog refinement.
- Define personas.
- Explore the components of story maps.
- Break down the elements of acceptance criteria.
- Examine forced ranking prioritization in the backlog.
- Explore the parts of a sprint planning meeting.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Great Agile product owners are critical to an Agile team's success. It's a role that takes practice and requires a focused mindset. If your Agile projects result in valuable products quickly you likely have a high performing product owner on the team. If not, it might be time to examine how product ownership techniques can play a key role in creating better Agile results. Hi, I'm Angela Wick, and welcome to this course which focuses on the essential role of an Agile product owner and provides practical hands-on techniques that successful product owners can use every day.
Product owners determine precisely what gets built and in what order. They have a ruthless focus on value. Agile teams with top performing product owners create inspiring products that customers love. In this course, you'll learn key techniques and insights to fulfill your mission as a product owner. We'll look at techniques like using personas, the purpose alignment model, user stories, story maps, and many more. These techniques will encourage both the business and technical teams to come together as one to delivery value.
Are you ready to start creating better products? Let's dive in.