Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video The two most important hours of your day, part of Time Management Tips.
- How much are you investing in yourself?…It's easy for all of us to get caught up…in day to day activity and just moving forward…in the workplace.…Yet I recommend that there's great value…in investing two hours out of every day…toward our self and our career.…Let's talk about these hours and how…you might invest that time.…Hour number one is for you personally.…You could use that time to read.…Perhaps great books, biographies, uplifting literature.…
Anything that helps you live the kind of life…that you want to live.…Also you might invest in exercise.…Exercise has a powerful benefit,…not just of your health but improving your productivity…and giving you greater clarity of mind.…And of course it'll improve your longevity.…You might also invest in coaching of some kind.…You don't need to do this every day,…but perhaps one day out of every week you work…with someone who can help you with your physical training…or help you with your counseling or some area…of your personal life that you want to improve.…
Also, there's a benefit if you invest some of that time…
Have an idea for a future video from Dave? Submit it using our course feedback form. If you want more time management strategies now, we recommend watching Dave's Time Management Fundamentals course.
- Reducing interruptions
- Dealing with feeling overwhelmed
- Responding to quick questions
- Making the most of meetings
- Following up
- Implementing a closed door, open calendar policy
Skill Level Appropriate for all
New This Week
1. Time Management Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.