Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Maximize your energy each day, part of Time Management Tips.
- View Offline
- Having an abundance of energy is critical…for getting more done in your day.…And, on the other hand, if you're fatigued,…you're going to find it hard to perform at all.…Famed coach Vince Lombardi once said,…"Fatigue makes cowards of us all."…So, what can we do, how do we…increase our energy and avoid fatigue?…I'm going to cover a few of the essentials to keep in mind.…First, let's talk about sleep.…Now, you may have heard that the average person…needs eight hours of sleep at night,…and, for most people, that's true.…
However, the National Sleep Foundation has found that…some people can need as few as seven, and some need…as much as nine to function properly.…Find out what's right for you.…Also have a consistent sleep schedule.…Avoid changing it up on the weekends and staying out late.…Also, an hour before you go to bed, avoid bright lights.…This includes things like television,…your phone, any kind of glowing screen,…power it down about an hour before you go to bed.…
Now, what about exercise?…In general, studies have shown that consistent,…
Have an idea for a future video from Dave? Submit it using our course feedback form. If you want more time management strategies now, we recommend watching Dave's Time Management Fundamentals course.
- Reducing interruptions
- Dealing with feeling overwhelmed
- Responding to quick questions
- Making the most of meetings
- Following up
- Implementing a closed door, open calendar policy
Skill Level Appropriate for all
New This Week
1. Time Management Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.